7 reasons why Kocoono™ Weighted Blanket LUXE is UNIQUE
What makes Kocoono™ Weighted Blanket LUXE unique?
Kocoono™ Weighted Blanket with its patented design which takes the original concept of a weighted blanket and improves on it in every capacity including fully customisable weight, unique shoulder embrace and much more!
Lets have a look at the 7 reasons why Kocoono™ Weighted Blanket LUXE is unique! You will learn more about its features that you may not have even known existed!
Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE has 11 inner weighted removable bands:
- 2 small weighted bands on the Shoulder area around the neck, which are designed to apply gentle pressure on the Shoulders and cocoon you from the top.
- 9 large weighted bands across the Kocoono Blanket, touching all your body's pressure points.
Other weighted blankets have a set weight and cannot be changed. With Kocoono™ Weighted Blanket LUXE you can alter the weight to your exact liking by adding or removing the weighted comfort panels.
The customisation in the Kocoono LUXE can be beneficial in many different situations:
- For sensitive areas on the body: This is common for pregnant women who remove the weight around the belly or people who just have had surgery
- The customisation allows adjusting the weight for children or people who weigh under 50 kg (8stone). We recommend the Kocoono LUXE 5kg in this case and removing some of the weighted bands to adjust the weight to their body.
- Anxiety: Some people can feel the weight of Kocoono as anxiety-provoking when they are more stressed than usual, especially over the chest area. With the customisation, users can remove the weights on the upper area and benefit from the relaxing pressure on the rest of the body.
- Restless Legs: Those who suffer from Restless Legs may benefit from the pressure on the legs and remove the weight on the upper part to keep the pressure focused in this area.
- Cold Therapy: You can apply Cold Therapy with Kocoono™ Weighted Blanket LUXE by extracting some weighted bands, placing them in the freezer to cool down and reinserting them back in the blanket! This is a great feature to aid minor sports injuries or symptoms of menopause, such as hot flushes. Some customers find this helpful to ease muscle pain and stiffness.You can learn more about how to use the cooling effect of the Kocoono™ Weighted Blanket LUXE here.
2. Even Pressure
The segmented inner Kocoono Weighted bands mean that the Kocoono LUXE is versatile and creates ease of movement. The segmentation keeps the glass beads in place and prevents them from ending up concentrated at one side as it happens with other Weighted Blankets on the market. The weight remains where you need it!
3. Unique shoulder embrace
Kocoono ™ Weighted Blanket LUXE has a unique shoulder embrace that prevents uncomfortable bunching of weight at the neck (that can happen with other weighted blankets). It allows you to apply pressure to the shoulder area, where we often feel the tension the most. Thanks to the integrated shoulder hug, you can turn to the side, and Kocoono Luxe turns with you and cocoons you all over. The feeling of a hug is even deeper thanks to the shoulder embrace!
4. Suitable all year round: summer time & winter!
One side of the blanket is made from a soft minky material designed to keep you warm on even the coldest winter night. The other side is made from luxurious cotton and is designed to cool you down in the summertime.
5. Machine Washable
Just remove the weighted comfort panels and throw the outer blanket in the washing machine, just like a regular blanket!
6. Environmentally friendly
We use non toxic glass beads. Also, since the weight can be adjusted the blanket grows with you! No need to buy a new one. It is designed to be the only weighted blanket you will ever need.
7. Ethically made in Europe & proudly designed in Ireland☘️
We started designing Kocoono™ weighted blankets in Belmullet in 2011, in Emers mums home, who is a dressmaker. When the business started growing, it was necessary to find a factory with the ability to manufacture and produce our design at scale. We wanted to keep the production in Ireland but after searching for suitable factories or facilities we realised that Ireland is no longer the large textile it once was as so much of the production has gone abroad. So, we had to search for manufacturers outside of Ireland but we were dedicated to always keeping the production in Europe for an ethical, moral and economical perspective. We think it is really important that we support manufacturers and businesses within the European Union as this in turn supports the Irish economy while providing a source of income to our small family run manufacturers in the EU.
" Everybody that purchases from Kocoono is supporting an Irish business but it is also supporting all those small family run EU businesses as well" Emer Flannery.
Leave a comment